Why do I always wait to the last minute when buying for Mother's Day?
It comes at the same time each year. (As you may know, Mother's Day is always on the second Sunday of May.) So, even though I've had a full year to prepare, I'm buying a mothers day gift at the last minute — again!
(Hint: Buy her a wine of the month club. We've got discount offers here and below.)
The great thing about these recommended wine clubs, are that when you give them as a gift to Mom, your gift will appear as though you planned this out for weeks!
Here's how it works:
- Select the Wine Club and their offer that best suits your Mom and your budget.
- Check to be sure that your chosen Wine Club can legally deliver wine to addresses within your Mom's state.
- Choose your club options. (Type of wine, number of bottles, etc.)
- Choose your delivery schedule and payment preference.
- Print Mom a Special Card that you can present to her on Sunday!
You're a Mother's Day Gift-Giving Hero.
You show up to brunch with Mom on Mother's Day and give her your Wine Club Card that lets her know that she'll be receiving the next shipment of your selected wine club!
So, mosey on over to Tricia's round up of
the best Mother's Day Wine Club Deals
and buy your Mom a wine of the month club!
Update: In addition to Tricia's excellent list of Mother's Day Wine Club Deals, I'd like to add one that I just heard about from one of my favorite Wine Clubs, Plonk Wine Club!
Here's the deal:
[two_third_last] Go to Plonk Wine Club (now through May 31st) enter the code “MOM” in the “who referred you” box at checkout. Your mom will receive a FREE BOTTLE OF WINE in her first shipment!
- No Minimum Purchase.
- Free bottle isn't a duplicate of normal delivery. It's a great surprise bottle of a different wine!
Want a custom gift letter that you can print with your Plonk Wine Club order for Mom? Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 1-877-50-PLONK (75665) to request a gift letter.