[custom_frame_right shadow=”on”][/custom_frame_right]We're excited when we see wine deals from those daily deal sites (Groupon, Living Social, etc). But sometimes the “deal” isn't so hot. Like today's Lot18 Wine-Tasting Sampler Kit on Living Social for $20.
The wine-tasting sampler kit gives you a taste of fine vino from around the world. Sample six high-quality selections in miniature bottle-size portions — about a half a glass of wine.
- 2010 Château Tour Saint-Georges Bordeaux
- 2010 Fortuna Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2010 Loophole Santa Barbara Chardonnay
- 2010 Ten Sisters Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- 2011 Elelin Vineyard Selection Patagonia Malbec
- 2011 Hangtime California Pinot Noir
Sounds like a good deal, until you realize you can get the same thing from the TastingRoom.com by Lot18 for just $9.95!
I'm ordering mine today, and look forward to tasting the wines they send along in this sampler kit. Too bad Todd & Tricia can't enjoy it 😛