Vinesse Wine Club is a company that provides a number of different wine of the month clubs, each with a particular type of wine lover in mind. Although their American Cellars Wine Club is their most popular and well-known wine club, they offer other super-premium wine clubs like the Elevant Society Wine Club, or varietal-specific wine clubs like the Cabernet Wine Club or the Chardonnay Wine Club. They also are one of the few companies offering Sweet Wines or Sparkling Wines.
Every wine of the month club that they offer comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You will be satisfied with each delivery, or they'll make it right. (You can reach the Vinesse customer service center by calling 800-823-5527 from 6 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time, Monday – Friday or via email, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by emailing email@example.com.)
We are big fans of the wine of the month clubs available by Vinesse! Which one suits your taste?
Our Experience with Vinesse Wine Club goes back to 2014!
Back in 2014, we were sent a shipment of the wine club to try for ourselves. (Over the years we have also tried, and reviewed, a number of the other wine of the month clubs that Vinesse offers.)
Customer service at Vinesse is excellent.
We didn't experience any problems with billing, shipping, etc. In fact, we found it was quite easy to get in touch with people at Vinesse about their clubs.
The wine is a great price!
As for the wine itself, the wine in the Vinesse Wine Club breaks down to about $6.25 per bottle and they market the bottles as being a retail of between $10 and $15. If you want a higher quality of wine, you should try one of their other higher-end clubs such as their Elevant Wine Club.
The wine is delicious!
I received a nice assortment of different wines in my shipment including:
- 2013 Old School Lane Cellars California Chardonnay
- 2013 Gracenote Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- 2014 Vendaval Mendoza, Argentina Sauvignon Blanc
- 2013 Alerys Utiel-Requena, Spain Bobal Rose
- 2013 Scoperta Puglia, Italy Aglianico di Puglia
Each bottle came with about a half page of tasting notes that includes the background of the wine, the grape composition, how the wine was aged, when you should drink it, and food pairing suggestions. Scores for their tasting panel ranged from 89 to 92 points.
Buy your preferred wine of the month club from Vinesse, and you'll be glad you did.
Vinesse offers a number of wine of the month clubs that will satisfy any taste preference and budget. No matter what you like, you'll find a great club at Vinesse!
- Excellent wines, at great values!
- Awesome introductory offers!
- They offer wine clubs for lovers of specific varietals like Cabernet, Pinot Noir, Malbec and more!
- Available Wine Clubs to Satisfy Any Taste
- Customer Service is available via 800#
- 100% Guarantee on Wines
- Their extensive menu can be confusing to those new to wine clubs. (But they offer so much variety, check 'em out — maybe you won't be confused!)
- Prices between shipments may vary slightly with some clubs to accommodate the variety of wines they source, instead of a consistent simple price.
- Shipping and Handling not included in monthly prices (but shipping costs are very reasonable and in line with competitors)