I have to say that if I am going to do a cleanse, this is the one that I want to do. Club W sent one of the best April Fool's ideas that we have seen in a long time!
“It's Basically a Salad!”
The club promises 6 “vegetable-infused wines” that will help you feel refreshed. You'll get:
- Puckerface Pinot Grigio (Lemon Cayenne Ginger)
- Green Easy Gewurztraminer (Kale, Cucumber, Celery, Parsley, Apple)
- Block Rockin' Beets Red Blend (Beet, Apple, Lemon, Ginger)
- Power Fusion Prosecco (Almond Milk, Vanilla, Coconut Water)
- Orange Glow Malvasia Bianca (Carrot, Orange, Cucumber, Apple)
- Tropical Spark Riesling (Grapefruit, Kiwi, Orange)
You have to watch the full video to get all of the jokes–from the infomercial-like black and white images to the disgusting look of the wines.
“I'm doing 20 pushups in 20 seconds minus three, minus four”
Jokes aside, Club W is actually a pretty cool wine club. If you want a club that is totally customized to you at a really great price, you should check out our Club W review and see how you can get 3 bottles for the price of 2.