DIY Wine Cork Pumpkin
Grab those wine corks you’ve been saving and let’s make a Wine Cork Pumpkin today. It’s easier than you might think and if you have a bunch of wine corks, you can make bigger pumpkins or more small pumpkin decor.
Watch the video here:
Wine Cork Pumpkin
Let’s get a little crafty today! Wine cork pumpkins are a simple DIY you can customize depending on how many wine corks you have. (Thanks to our friend Jen for creating this for us! Project design by Jen Goode. Find more fun DIY projects at 100directions.com.)
- Wine corks – preferably about the same size
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft paint and brush
- Green twine
- Lay out the wine corks to create the pumpkin design as shown.
- Glue corks together, one row at a time. After you’ve created all the rows, glue each row to the next, starting with the bottom row first.
- Add a cork at the top of the pumpkin to create the stem.
- Add a cute little curly twine to look like a vine.
- Optionally, paint the finished pumpkin with orange and green craft paint.
Make these cute pumpkins all different shapes and sizes. Experiment with the design, get fancy with your painting or even add a little glitter. These wine cork pumpkins make cute table and place setting decor, or add a few to your Fall mantle!