Although we may receive free samples or commissions on some sales, our opinions are always our own.
Gold Medal Wine Club Gifts are some of the nicest packaged wine clubs we’ve reviewed so far. Just take a look at Tricia & Todd’s video review of Gold Medal Wine Club gifts, and you’ll see how beautiful the packaging is:
The most popular club is the Gold Series Wine Club, which you can order for as low as $35 and receive a free gift card, free gift wrapping, free newsletter and the option to add a wine country gift box for just $5.99. If you’re in a rush, simply click here to send the Gold Series as a gift.
Each Gold Medal Wine Club Gift comes with:
- FREE Gift Wrapping in fine organza cloth gift bags tied with ribbons & bows
- FREE Personalized Gift Card
- FREE Informative Newsletters about the wines & winery history
- FREE Bonus Gifts with pre-paid annual gifts
A Gold Medal Wine Club Gift is the gift that keeps on giving:
- Award-winning, limited-production wines delivered to their door
- Save up to 40%
- Give from one to 12 months – Starting at $35
- Choose monthly, every-other month or quarterly shipments
- All gifts include FREE Gift Wrapping, Gift Card & Newsletter
- FREE BONUS GIFTS with prepaid, annual gifts
- No billing until your gift is ready to ship!
Latest posts by Eric Nagel (see all)
- The California Wine Club: 2014 By the Numbers - April 29, 2015
- New York Times Wine Club Suspends NY State Shipments - April 22, 2015
- Pinot Noir Wine Club from Vinesse Wines - April 14, 2015