About: Todd Farmer
Todd loves wine - but not all wine. He's a fan of robust, dry, deep or spicy reds. The only white wine he likes is a pinot grigio and an occasional savignon blanc. Although his palette is limited to dry red wine, he's no wine snob! Warning: if you try to force a glass of Riesling in his hands, you are asking for a fight. Ask Todd a wine question!
Posts by Todd Farmer:
- Last Minute Mother’s Day Gifts for Mom (with discounts!) (May 6, 2015 - Wine Gifts)
- The Original Wine of the Month Club – Video Interview! (November 14, 2014 - Wine Club Research)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sulfites (But Were Afraid to Ask) (October 21, 2014 - Wine Education)
- Whole Foods Launches National Wine Club (Is It Right For You?) (September 10, 2014 - Wine Club Research)
- Club W is a hot new wine club – and I can’t escape them! (August 27, 2014 - Wine Club Research)